WITHIN 1 YEAR
To serve you better and to ensure your warranty has been registered and activated, all product registration must be completed online within 1 year from the date of purchase.
SCAN QR CODE
Simply scan the QR code on invoice page to activate your warranty registration immediately. The warranty period for your product starts on the original date of purchase as shown on your sales invoice. shown on your sales invoice.
Need help with your product?
Simply contact us via one of the following options to resolve the problem.
Call us: +603-7843 0200 | Monday to Friday (10.00am until 5.00pm)
You may also walk in to any of our showrooms to speak with our sales consultants for more assistance to guide you through the process.
Please note that all Clearance furniture products are accompanied by a free 3-year structural warranty.
Once again, please be aware that this warranty excludes issues stemming from normal wear and tear, improper care, or accidental damage resulting from circumstances beyond our control. We stand behind the enduring quality of our products and strive to ensure your complete satisfaction throughout your ownership experience.
- The warranty card and warranty information included with the product provides details of the warranty for the product and the associated terms and conditions.
- The information included with the product may provide a specific website address for the warranty registration.
- The warranty periods and warranty services referred to above are intended as a guide only and variations may occur. If there are differences between the warranty card and information included with the product and the information shown above, the warranty card and information included with the product shall apply.
- The warranty period applies from the first date of purchase of the product. In order to receive service under the terms of this warranty, please ensure online warranty registration has been completed within 1 year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty covers manufacturers defect in materials and workmanship.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear caused by everyday use, malicious or catastrophic damage due to conditions beyond our control, such as unauthorized repair of the product, damage due to improper usage; failure to follow manufacturer’s recommendation for proper care and maintenance, theft, abuse, misuse, vandalism, fire, or other natural disaster such as flood or etc.
- To obtain assistance under the warranty, please contact us at +603-7843 0200 for immediate support.
- We want your furniture and mattress to look beautiful at home as long as possible, and for it to perform the way you deserve it to for many years to come. There are a few general tips to keep in mind for care, cleaning and maintenance for your furniture:
a. GENERAL FURNITURE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Avoid sitting in the armrest.
- Spot clean any small spills with a mild dishwashing detergent and a water-dampened microfiber cloth.
- Do not use cleaning products containing abrasive, bleach or other harsh chemicals.
- Avoid direct heat & sunlight.
- Prevent upholstery damage by avoiding direct perspiration on upholstery.
- Beware of dye transfer from clothing.
b. MATTRESS CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not expose mattress under direct sunlight.
- Do not expose mattress to prolong direct heating source of above 60 Celsius.
- Do not expose to corrosive fume, gases and solution (acidic & alkaline).
- Do not expose mattress in direct contact with metallic materials, solvent & oil.
- Rotate your mattress regularly every 3 to 6 months.
- Use a mattress protector to protect the mattress from stains and dust.
PLEASE FILL IN INVOICE NUMBER TO REGISTER